By visiting and using the information provided in ‘linuxpanda.wordpress.com‘, you agree to be bound by these terms, which are as follows:
- The contents available in this blog are for general informational purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The admins/editors/authors are not responsible nor liable to the accuracy, errors, completeness or validity of any content in this blog. We will not be liable for any losses or damages arising from using the information available in this blog. All information are provided on an “as-is” basis.
- Names, logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of respective companies/owners and are mentioned here for reference purpose only.
- If you have any copyright related issues with any of the contents in this blog, please drop a comment or contact us (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest.
- Opinions/views expressed in this blog are entirely personal to the author. Their employer, relatives, family and friends have nothing to do with these contents and are not liable for anything what so ever.
- From time to time we may also include links to other website(s). These links are provided for your convenience to access more information. They do not signify that we endorse those website(s). We are not responsible for the content of the linked website(s).
- This blog doesn’t have any promoters/sponsors. Blogging is not the primary activity for the admins/editors/authors in this blog and new posts may get delayed if their primary activities demand most of their time. Your cooperation will be appreciated.
- The admins reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the whole/any part of this blog with or without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of this blog.
- ‘linuxpanda.wordpress.com‘ reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this.
- Unauthorized use of this blog may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.